The Actiflex II dual monitor arm floats your monitors above the work surface.
- Easily adjustable, at the touch of a finger.
- Spring articulation
- Pole Mounted
- Fully adjustable
$174.00 Incl GST
The Actiflex II monitor arm floats your monitors above the work surface. They are easily adjustable; at the touch of a finger. The integrated spring adjustment allows precise positioning of the monitors. The monitors can be tilted up to 180 degrees, and the screen can be pivoted from landscape to portrait. Integrated cable management keeps the work surface free from cable clutter.
The Actiflex II monitor arms offer a weight range of 0-8kg per monitor with a combined vertical range of 180 – 620mm.
Spring articulated pole mounted arms “float” monitors above desktop
- Fingertip adjustment of depth and height
- Desk-clamp or through-mount included
- Easy above desk installation
- Fully adjustable: 360° rotate, 180° tilt and swivel
- 75mm/100mm VESA mounting pattern compatible
- Quick release VESA brackets for easy monitor mounting
- Integrated cable management
- Supports up to 8kg per monitor
- Suitable for most LCD/LED monitors up to 32″ (813mm) size
- Compatible with most curved monitors
Who buys this:
The Actiflex II Dual Monitor Arm provides excellent adjustability at an economical price. It is ideal for mid-tier corporations that are looking to implement Activity Based Working (ABW). Because of its large range of movement, Actiflex II is particularly suitable for those who need to change the position of their screens frequently throughout the day, either for their own working comfort, or for sharing screen-based information with colleagues and customers.