The Actiflex II dual static monitor arms floats your monitors above the work surface.
- Easily adjustable, at the touch of a finger.
- Pole mounted monitor arm
- Fully adjustable
*Note: The additional Laptop Tray with cable management?as an option can be configurated with the Actiflex II Dual Static Monitor Arms and Mount
$200.00 – $327.00 Incl GST
The Actiflex II dual static monitor arms floats your monitors above the work surface. It is easily adjustable, at the touch of a finger.? The monitors can be tilted up to 180 degrees, and the screens can be pivoted from landscape to portrait. Integrated cable management keeps the work surface free from cable clutter.
The Actiflex II dual static monitor arms offers a weight range of 0-8kg per monitor.
- Fingertip adjustment of depth
- Flexible positioning of the arms on the pole
- Desk-clamp or through-mount included
- Easy above desk installation
- Fully adjustable: 360 degrees rotate, 180 degrees tilt and swivel
- 75mm/100mm VESA mounting pattern compatible
- Quick release VESA brackets for easy monitor mounting
- Integrated cable management
- Supports up to 8kg per monitor
- Height adjustable pole 500mm or 795mm
- Suitable for most LCD/LED monitors up to 24″ (813mm) size
Who buys this:
The Actiflex II dual static monitor arms provide excellent adjustability at an economical price. It is ideal for mid-tier corporations that are looking to implement agile workspace. Because of its large range of movement, the Actiflex is particularly suitable for those who either work from home or the office, offering style, comfort and ergonomics.
*Note: An additional Laptop Tray with cable management as an option can be configured with Actiflex II Dual Static Monitor Arms and Mount. It is ideal for dual monitor configurations in an agile environment. The laptop tray has a Multi-use for laptop computers, notebooks and tablets. It features cable management cut-outs for a tidier workspace and a drop-away lip provides access to ports on the front, sides and rear of the laptop, and a non-slip mat holds the device securely on the tray.
**Note: A Larger screen up to could be configured per monitor with an extra arm installed. Contact us for more details.
|Dimensions||520 × 320 × 120 mm|
up to 8Kg
|Screen size range||
up to 24"
|Monitor Arm Configuration||
Monitor arm and laptop tray, Monitor arms only
Allen key provided