The Actiflex II quad static monitor arms floats your monitors above the work surface.
- Easily adjustable, at the touch of a finger.
- Pole mounted monitor arm
- Fully adjustable
$370.00 Incl GST
25 in stock
The Actiflex II quad static monitor arms floats your monitors above the work surface. It is easily adjustable, at the touch of a finger. The monitors can be tilted up to 180 degrees, and the screens can be pivoted from landscape to portrait. Integrated cable management keeps the work surface free from cable clutter.
The Actiflex II quad static monitor arms offers a weight range of 0-8kg per monitor.
- Fingertip adjustment of depth
- Flexible positioning of the arms on the pole
- Desk-clamp or through-mount included
- Easy above desk installation
- Fully adjustable: 360 degrees rotate, 180 degrees tilt and swivel
- Height adjustable pole 795mm with internal cable management
- 75mm/100mm VESA mounting pattern compatible
- Quick release VESA brackets for easy monitor mounting
- Integrated cable management
- Supports up to 8kg per monitor
- Suitable for most LCD/LED monitors up to 27″ – subject to dimension check, as manufacturer’s monitor bezel widths can differ.
Who buys this:
The Actiflex II quad static monitor arms provide excellent adjustability at an economical price. It is ideal for mid-tier corporations that are looking to implement agile workspace. Because of its large range of movement, the Actiflex is particularly suitable for those who either work from home or the office, offering style, comfort and ergonomics.
|Dimensions||750 × 200 × 250 mm|
up to 8Kg
|Screen size range|
up to 27"
Allen key provided