The Bento Box from Dataflex is designed for agile offices, combining an ergonomic laptop holder with a convenient container for all mobile working environments.
- 4 Adjustable Tilt Heights
- Laptop Riser
- In-line Document Holder
- Secure Storage
- Keep all your personal items together
LOCKER to DESK to LOCKER
The perfect solution for agile and clean desk workplaces.
Ideal for shared-desk environments
The Bento Box has a simple yet effective design that is sure to complement any desk and offers its own specific practical and ergonomic benefits.
Activity Based Working (ABW) and hot desking has become increasingly popular in recent years. The rise of ABW and the movement away from traditional workstations brings new ergonomic challenges. One of these challenges is the ability to work with a neutral posture in varying environments such as the traditional worksurface, high tables, breakout areas and soft seating environments. The Bento ergonomic toolbox is the answer to this problem.
Designed by multi award winning Dutch Industrial Designer Robert Bronwasser, the Bento toolbox’s main ergonomic function is an adjustable, compact and mobile laptop riser or document holder that encourages neutral posture and ideal viewing heights / angles of your documents or screen. It also neatly stores all of your gadgets (to adhere to clean desk policy). The Bento Box allows for a mobile ergonomic workstation, not only in the office but as you venture outside the office to a cafe, home or other worksites.
- Great for hot desking and agile / flexible working environments
- Can be used as laptop stand, tablet stand or mobile in-line document holder
- Neatly stores office utensils, documents and devices (up to 12″)
- Soft moulded in-lay protects contents whilst in transit
- Tilt-able with 4 height settings
- Removable magnetic support ledge
- Available in black or white